WOW Leveling Guide Add on
How I leveled in World of Warcraft Vanilla in four days in 2018
WOW Leveling Guide Add on. Check out the Exclusive Add-On by Clicking Here
Read our review below, We believe you won’t change your mind!
60-day money back guarantee. If you are not satisfied with the guide, you can always request for a full refund. No questions asked.
When I told the guys that I was starting with World of Warcraft, (which we’ll further refer to as WOW in this discussion for brevity) in December 2017, they looked at me as if I’d just uttered blasphemy.
‘WOW in 2017? What are you high on’?
Not a very motivating response to say the least, despite Legion being one of the most popular expansions of the franchise in recent times.
But I had been contemplating this for a while.
I was going to jump head over heels into WOW and get started with Vanilla or the classic and earn my way to the top.
I wanted to experience the pre-2006 WOW, which was simpler but gruesome and had a soul that seems to have been replaced by instant gratification in the game today.
No character boosts to level 90. Not for me!
The only problem that I hadn’t accounted for, was leveling.
I did my due research, spent hours reading guides, watching YouTube videos, speaking to the veterans on gaming forums (who sounded like nostalgic old farts, to be honest) and downloaded a whole bunch of PDF guides which were supposed to help me level in the ‘blink of an eye’.
Only, they didn’t, until I discovered Dugi Guides, also known as the Ultimate WOW guide!
I know that’s going to raise some eyebrows. But this is coming from a beginner WOW player. No matter what the oldies say, having a guide or a leveling add-on makes the game a lot easier, especially if you intend to start from the ground up.
For the uninitiated or the ones who are looking to dip their toes into the gargantuan universe that Blizzard created, let me share a thing or two about WOW.
- You have to start Vanilla server to experience the game and go through the numerous zones, the dungeons, the characters, the quests, the bags, raids, pets, mounts, herbs, ores, travel and professions to get the authentic WOW experience. If you just bought legion and you boost up, you are most likely to feel disoriented and it just kills the whole excitement.
- Levelling is going to be a pain in your arse when you start off
That’s precisely why you need a guide and Dugi is one of the oldest and most popular ones in the market.
Get the Exclusive Addon here
Dugi Guides: An overview
Dugi Guides is an in-game add-on leveling guide that helps you pick the right questing route, perform your objectives and level faster than you’d ever be able to do normally.
That doesn’t sound like a lot.
But in the actual gameplay, that’s akin to having a step-by-step guide that takes the guesswork out.
It is an incredibly dynamic add-on that updates in real time depending on the route you take or the objective you perform and shows the fastest way to reach your destination.
At the same time, it is non-obtrusive. It does not hinder gameplay or clutter the user interface.
Instead, it shows up as a minimalistic pop-up window on the right-hand side of the screen and a flashing arrow that constantly shows you the right direction. You do have the option to increase the size if you feel so.
It’s a lot more than a mere directional or navigational guide.
In fact, I would never be able to fully understand the possibilities of the game so fast without the Dugi Guide Add-on. WOW Leveling Guide Add on
What the Dugi Guide Add-On can do
- Contains detailed guides for Level 1-110 for all WOW expansions including Legion.
- It contains profession leveling guides from Levels 1-800 for legion
- Automatically detects your character’s level, race, class and suggests the best questing path for you that will help you level fast. Also, depending on your experience level with the game, you can choose from easy, normal or hard difficulty levels.
- Experienced players can always customize and make their own decisions/routes because the guide is fully compatible with Heirloom items, PVP leveling, using recruit-a-friend and dungeons. If you want to switch to battlegrounds, for instance, you can do so and then jump back on track easily.
- It will show you exactly what you need to do at that stage and time in the game. Do you need to slay a mob? Use a hearthstone? Turn in the quest? Spend your talent?
- The new Zone Map Feature replaces the waypoint arrow with a zone map that automatically zooms in and out giving you a birds-eye view to the nearest waypoint arrow.
- The Taxi System is one of the best features of the guide. This allows you to find the fastest route to your destination. It auto-suggests the use of teleport spells, portals, boats, zeppelins or anything else that will get you to your destination in the shortest time frame.
- The dailies guides allow you to earn more gold, enchants, epics, vanity items, and reputations. This is guaranteed gold btw. No Auction house shit! With the events guides, finishing all 12 seasonal events becomes a cakewalk.
- The Target Button is a lifesaver in a jam-packed server. You will be slaying the monsters a lot sooner than the competition. Also, those sneaky little NPC bastards, you will be digging them out in a jiffy.
That’s what I can think of at the moment. I am sure there’s more to it. And I will keep adding and updating them as I discover new features.
One of the biggest conundrums that newbie WOW players often face is, whether to select a guide to level or to play without one.
Also, which guide works best?
Here are my reasons for this theory.
Get the Exclusive Addon here
Dugi vs. Zygor
I was probably twiddling my thumbs in third grade when both of these guys decided to unravel the mysteries of WOW. And from what I hear from the veterans of the game, Zygor was always one step ahead of Dugi when it comes to the quality and effectiveness of the leveling guide.
It had a more modern UI that was easier to access and navigate through.
But post Mist of Pandaria, Zygor has struggled to keep up with Dugi, who’s lightning fast when it comes to updates and patches.
Also, the major bone of contention these days is whether it’s really justified to spend money on something that is available for free.
For some reason, Zygor still charges $310 for the basic guide and $110 for the updates.
That’s a crazy amount of money for a gaming guide.
Dugi on the other hand, has reduced it to a subscription model that costs a paltry $6.99 per month for unabridged access. That includes the guides, the expansions, the works!
That makes it extremely affordable and complete value for money.
With Dugi guides, I levelled within a week. I can just discontinue the subscription once I stop playing the game and re-subscribe anytime I want to. I am not forced to spend an obscene amount of money and then try to resell the package (I saw people doing that) to someone else on forums.
So, Dugi all the way. WOW Leveling Guide Add on
Why cookie cutter/ freebie guides don’t cut it
Like everybody else, I was bombarded with posts and messages that told me that if I needed a guide to level in WOW, I shouldn’t be playing the game in the first place.
That’s probably what you have heard or are most likely to be told.
However, once you start to play the classic server, you’d realize the importance of a guide within the first couple of hours.
You’ll either quit completely and opt for a boost or you’ll start to look for a real guide that works.
Most of the freebie guides out there are PDFs that you’d need to read again and again during play.
There’s none that works as an in-game add-on like Dugi or Zygor.
I used a free guide that I found at battle.net but I was getting level locked more often than not and it was taking ages to find my way. Also, it meant switching between playing the game and watching YouTube videos to find my way around, which is pathetic.
Here’s what I was asked to do to level fast:
- Level 1-15: No questing. Just killing mobs.
- 15-50: Que for dungeons as tank
- 50-58: Quest XP by hitting the badlands
- 58-68: The dungeons in the Outlands for XP
- 68-78: Wrath dungeons
- 80-90: Mists and Cata dungeons which can take forever.
- 90-100: Provided you have Draenor by now, you can fly around and get the treasures, bonus objectives etc in a span of three to four hours.
Do you get the gist? That alone would have taken me at least a month considering that I can’t spend more than 6 hours every day on the game. I am not a game-zombie and have a life.
If you have that kind of time to spend, do it by all means. But if spending $6.99 reduces that time to less than a week while allowing you to explore every nook and cranny of the game, I am all for it.
Get the Exclusive Addon here
Who can use the Dugi Guide or Ultimate WOW gold guide
So, who’s the Dugi guide or ultimate wow guide for?
Is it only for newbies who want to get an unabridged experience of WOW and grind for hours to level?
Can experienced players use it as well?
Can you use it to play Legion?
Like I said earlier, the Ultimate WOW Guide allows you to play WOW on Autopilot. That’s irrespective of your race, class, experience level or server.
You can sleep through the levels without missing out on a single quest.
At the same time, you are getting the wholesome gaming experience of WOW that clearly goes Kaput if you just use character boosts instead.
At $6.99, that’s cheaper that some of the pets on the game.
I don’t see how that’s even close to an unwanted expense.
The Best features of Dugi Guide
To sum it all up, let me run you through the best features of the guide once again.
- One of the oldest guides for WOW that has been continually updated since 2005
- In-game guide that’s a lot more effective than using Quest helper that offers no help really.
- Waypoint Arrow to guide you continually while you play
- 3D Dugi Map that shows you the fastest way to your destination
- Gives you the complete WOW experience in limited time
- Gives you the edge in populated servers while competing against other players
- Shows you what needs to be done at what time in order to complete the game faster. While gaining XP, gold, weapons
- Free trial offer for levels 1-20
- 60-day money back guarantee. If you are not satisfied with the guide, you can always request for a full refund. No questions asked.
- Unbeatable pricing.
Do yourself a favor and grab a free trial of Dugi Guides today. You can thank me later or you can just opt out of the subscription or claim a refund. If you don’t feel it’s worth it.
But if you are like me and more than 100,000 other gamers, you won’t be looking back once you try this out.
WOW Leveling Guide Add on.
We believe this is the best WOW leveling guide out there. Plus with a 60-day money back Guarantee. What is there to lose, test this amazing wow guide now.
Get the Exclusive Addon here